Friday, January 8, 2010

pale to compare

I am in the market for new shoes. I have the sad task of replacing the best ankle boots I ever bought. Like the genius I am I decided to wear them the night the sky took a big blizzardy poo on the lawn that is NYC. For those of you that remember that fateful evening of Dec. 20th.

Alas. that is in the past! So now I move on. I am looking for black booties. not open toe. ones that are good for winter AND spring. The Dancing kind. The kind that hurt you feet. yes.

Because of my undiagnosed ADD. The search for these very specific shoes have led me through mountains and over rivers. and visa versa.
Somehow I landed at the Opening Ceremony shoe page...

The next question is-
Which personal belongings must I sell to get these???

main_12354_IMG_2147.jpg



black and uhh...

VELVET!!

for those of you who never got me a christmas present. act now. make it fast, make it swift.
redemption is a click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment