Tuesday, January 5, 2010

and one thing led to another. so I just couldn't say no...

hey Sparkle;
stop
look
&




I found treats

for

Y O U.





I found this goodie bag from first finding this sweater from Fashion Squad. It is Dries. So then I went to Dries, and watched her Autumn/ Winter Womens 09/10 runway video.

The runway was beautiful but sometimes I am even more captured through sound than anything. This was the case.

Listen to the music in the video. Because I have been on the most effed up sleep schedule (neither west coast or east coast time) I have been able to sleuth through blogs better than any blog-savvy Nancy Drew.


((No direct link to runway video so go to Dries site and clickity on vid link there.))



dries02


dries01


Enjoy Babies.





Also,

As a very dedicated and loyal lover of John Cage and Philip Glass I now introduce another gem:

STEVE REICH

No comments:

Post a Comment