Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I don't like it because it's all artsy fartsy. I like the real stuff.

I'll paint it back (I promise!)
psyche.

((Read on, it will all make sense. For real promise.))




recently came back into my life after say, 15 years?
Yes I am a babe.






In the past several weeks,
I have been debating on whether or not to paint my apartment room walls.
BUT
apparently if I don't paint it back the exact color it is now,
(some form of HomeDepot 'Eggshell?')
I will not get my security deposit back. :(

Need some culuhh!
In the meantime...




















I started painting it anyways. WATERCOLOR people. It'll wash off, right?
...Maybe I don't want it to. In fact- if you come over, you should add to it!

So then it's official. I am in protest against my Landlord.
(Thank-G he doesn't read my blog.)

x-&



Speaking of the color PURPLE, and artistic freedom in home dwellings,
please refer to this article on ANNAKIM VIOLETTE's
fight to keep her PURPLE front steps in Silverlake, CA.

Annakim's blog is here. Mad pony style.
She can be in Lindsay Jones and my glitter club.
PONY APPROVED.







She knows what's up.

and on that note please watch this clip from
Harmony Korine's Julien Donkey-Boy.




Good luck Lady Violette!

Artsy Fartsy,
L


No comments:

Post a Comment