Saturday, October 9, 2010

sweet, good apples

In my dream last night several things happened:
I was in love with a Swedish Prince
who wanted to draw on me.
Yes, kind of sounds amazing (?!?)
Secondly, In a failed attempt to get to the
6th floor of my hotel
(because I was staying at a hotel in Sweden),
the elevator stopped, hung mid-air, and surrendered
to gravity's pull. Down Down Down. The elevator
and I fell down for what seemed
like years through the elevator shaft.
We landed hard, I thought I was going to die
and as it hit the ground level,
I was spit out into the hotel lobby again.
No one in the lobby saw it or believed my elevator fall had ever happened.
Thirdly, there was some type of alien apple picking.
We had to pick apples in an orchard
but some were poisonous and it was very difficult to tell which were the
sweet, good apples.
The last thing I remember is having to say goodbye to my
Swedish Prince before I woke up.
At least I didn't wake up to a cliff hanger? A sad ending to a R.E.M. cycle love story.

AND because I find this song applicable to everything,
and I'm a little obsessed with the lyrics,
I present you my Prince charming Bobby Darin: :x

No comments:

Post a Comment