Monday, February 22, 2010

These are things that turn me on.

Ahhh...

Thurston Moore is a light in my heart.
I am foremost a collector of all things
visually stimulating and beautiful but I am also extremely inspired by words and when used properly,
and in an organic way,
can mean something extremely
visual.
This is how I like to write, and it is also what my eyes love to read.

Virginia Woolf-esq,
Nerudian
proverbs,
curses,
blessings, are
sweet poetry.
Makes my eyes roll back in my mind and
see fireworks and
blue raspberry inspiration blossoms
exploding in the spaces between buildings and fingertips.

Read below to see his hand and hear his voice
vv*



Orchard Street

milky cement light sends radiation to a boys
breaking happy heart of blood and liquid flame,
hand in hand with wild wild lightning sweetheart,
the searchlights eyes wet and drunken desire
dripping tears of wishes and grape stained
immortal escape, the childs buddah vision, the
guardian from divinitys shadow, free jazz hotel
silent phantom ship anchored out of nowhere
conjured by the grace of stony demons bliss
seekers crazy crazy crazy in love with the night
sky orange and pink an amazing kiss bathed in
layers of history the air rich with promise and
deceit but forgiving, thank the lord, the voice, the
smell of you, words become music and black
blindfolds deliver erotic prayer, electric strokes
and stomachs touch, the warm now girl whispers
indescribable nothing everything and all at once


Thurston Moore, February 2010 NYC



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
hardtoexplain*


What is also great is the fact that I was only just
wandering
Orchard street
minutes ago. I think I missed Thurston by about 24 hours.


I ran into a friend on said street
and upon meeting she asked

"so, what are you doing down here?"

I replied, "walking around."
She asked, "just walking around?"
And I said, "yes. just walking around."

(what was so strange about this ? ? I should have referred her to Thurston's prose.)






2 comments: